ALREADY TAKEN PLACE
Hi Customer Lover,
If you would like to offer better products and services that focus on what your customers like and need, this workshop is for you.
In this Customer Journey Mapping workshop, we will guide you through the process to support you and your business in getting a real understating of your customers and their paths of purchase in order to achieve the needed business goals (and sleep) you need in your life and business.
We will show you ways to deliver a personal experience to your customers that's profitable and connected to your brand principles, you why and your business values.
Ideas around empathy, human centred design, customer advocacy, market leadership and how consistency across all of your existing traditional and online channels can be achieved after this workshop will be some of the topics we will touch on.
If you really want to make a difference in your business, your employees/teams and customers, this workshop is for you!
You will learn and walk away with:
1. An introduction to Customer Experience and Customer Journey Mapping processes and methodologies.
2. A working exercise where you will walk away with your top two customer personas/avatars and their respective empathy maps to analyse you customer personas’ emotions and feelings.
3. A Customer Journey Map for one of your personas with touchpoints, channels and interactions.
4. An overview of research approaches to validate the results of your very own Customer Journey Map/Personas.
5. An action plan with your individual business strategies to carry out successfully the ideas from your Customer Journey Map across Social media, website, customer service, staff, etc. in 2017
You will walk also away with the following material:
1. Customer Persona template to digitalise your results post-workshop
2. Empathy map template to digitalise your results post-workshop
3. Access to me for a complimentary 30 minute post workshop consultation
Who’s this workshop for?
This workshop is for any size business who is looking to understand the current state of their customers’ interactions and the potential opportunities for better retention and engagement via human centred design and customer experience. Any business owner, CEOs, MDs, marketing and or customer experience professional, start up or established businesses will highly benefit from this event.